Radio & Social Networks

Wednesday 23 July 2014

Basketmouth To Perform at "Just for Laughs"

African King of Comedy, Basketmouth, will be flying the flag for African comedy as he becomes the first ever Nigerian comedian to perform at the annual "Just for Laughs" comedy festival in Montreal, Canada.

Expressing his delight, BasketMouth says, "I am extremely humbled by the opportunity and I intend to give it more than my best shot and the best of me; it is certainly a dream come true."
John Vlismas added, "I am so excited to be going back [to Montreal] after about nine years... I'm going back a lot more experienced, more divorced, more tattooed and more focused than ever. I'm going determined to make an impression this time: I'll take hostages if I have to!"

"Just For Laughs is thrilled to welcome Comedy Central Africa back to the Festival for a third consecutive year." said Bruce Hills, C.O.O., Just For Laughs.





No comments:

Post a Comment